Saturday 8 October 2011

The YES Prayer

By Anthony DeStefano
















With praise for all You are, Lord
And thanks for all You bless
Lord, grant this ten petitions
...
With your eternal Yes:

Please show me that You're there
When I can't see Your face
Send troubled souls my way
Their wounds I will erase;

Let me see with Your eyes
My mind with Your thoughts fill
But more than wisdom, give me
The strength to do Your will;

Bless me with abundance
Then put me to the test
Gladly will I give you
More than I possess;

Send me Your tranquility
In troubled times and calm
With loving arms sustain me
through suffering and harm;

Forgive me for my sins
Though legion they may be
When death and evil triumph
Bring good from tragedy;

But most of all reveal
The meaning of my life
The purpose of my glories
The reasons for my strife
My destiny in Heaven
No tears to flow again
My God, please grant me all
In Christ Our Lord
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something about this post..