Tuesday 27 December 2011

I Wish for...

It will take long to list all my wishes
But I'm sure that my King will grant
A love that's pure and healing
To rule in everybody's heart..

I'd like to wish for rainbows
And for some pots of gold
But I'd rather wish for peace
To spread thru the whole world..

Something that glitters would be lovely
But I would not really mind -
If my King will make all the stars
Sparkling up all night..

Shall I wish, my King, for angels -
To come down here and sing praises
To inspire us all with cheers
And fill our hearts with joy..

I wish for faith for the hopeless
And a home for the homeless
A shelter for every child on the street
And more than a penny for a beggar in need.

I have more wishes, my King
But how much more must I plea?
If none more, then this will be the last
And if you may, grant with your heart:

I wish my King be my friend
And I wish he will never forget
That once upon a December -
He met this Princess from somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something about this post..