Monday 31 May 2010

The Only Key To Happiness

This is from a Soulfood Newsletter that I have received from Mr. Bo Sanchez. He never fails to give such an enriching, inspiring and motivating words to guide us through life. I must say that each time I would finish reading his newsletter or the short stories that he wrote in his books, I am always elevated to another level of realization about the things that's going on in my life and it really helps me to check on the important things that I miss.


The Only Key To Happiness
(Everything Else Is Fake)


I have an announcement to make: God wants you to be happy. In fact, I believe God has already lined up the right blessings, the right miracles, and the right people to bless your life.

Especially the right people.

Why the right people?


Because God wants you to be happy by having happy relationships.

He really only has one strategy to make you happy. He has no backup plan in case it fails. It’s through happy relationships or bust.

If you don’t have happy relationships, you’ll never be happy.
No matter how rich you are.
No matter how religious you are.
No matter how much you achieve in life.
No matter how beautiful you are.
No matter how intelligent you get.
At the end of the day, your life is all about relationships.

In other words, your life is all about love.

That’s why the greatest commandments are about love.

Because He wants you to be happy.



.. and who doesn't want to be happy? - TsoCoLate-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something about this post..